Friday, February 8, 2008

My Journey to Natural Health and Living

At the end of 2004, I started having a weird health problem that pushed me to probe more into my way of life, and change habits that I had been forming since my youth. This led to further "snowballing," and has brought me to a point in my life where I have been seeking to learn more about natural healing, health and daily living. I have made a lot of progress, and have brought my husband and children along with me for the journey.

I want to focus this blog around the things that I am learning. If you happen to know me, or just stumble into my blog by accident, you're willing to learn along with me. I do not claim to be a health professional, so please view this as my disclaimer. I do wish to one day be a master herbalist, and I'm sure that dream will come true some day. But for now, I am learning day by day, and experience by experience. If you chose to join me, I hope you learn something too!


No comments: